The Histology Core Laboratory is a full service lab in the area of histological studies.
Areas of expertise include:
- Identification of tissue specimens, fixation techniques including a supply of fixatives for use, proper processing methods
- Paraffin blocking of specimens with attention to correct orientation
- Cutting of paraffin blocks including specific site locations
- Routine histology stains to advanced staining methods
- Cryostat sectioning and staining
- Decalcification of bone specimens
- Knife sharpening
- Immunohistochemical Staining
We are here to assist you with all your histological needs. If you have questions about a project, a staining method, or proper techniques, we can answer all those questions. Before starting a project, please contact us so that we can make your life easier and help you plan a course of action. Drop into the lab, call, or email for more information.